Life Science continues to develop very rapidly due to enormous progress in molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology and computer science. Typical life science areas of use are cell biology, microbiology, system biology, biophysics, immunology, bioinformatics, neurosciences, biomechanics, biomaterials, foodstuffs, pharmaceutical research and medical diagnostics.
- Applied Biotechnology and Physics
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Microscopy and Spectroscopy: UV-VIS-NIR range
- Optoelectronics: Laser, Photo Detectors, MEMS, EOCB
- Algorithmics, Quantitative Signal, Image and Data Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Drug Screening – ”Micro-spectroscopy data processor“ (µSpec DP)
- High-speed image processing – Particle beam profiling
- Cell Biology – Image analysis software for morphological sperm analysis
- Scientific Imaging – ML software for user-free 3D cellular object recognition
- Physics Instruments – High-voltage nanosecond pulser for detector (MCP) gating
- Development and implementation of innovative hardware and software solutions thanks to multidisciplinary expertise and networks in life science, physics and engineering
Get in touch with me:
Herrmanns Laundry Service AG operates dry cleaners and laundries both in Switzerland and elsewhere. As is customary in many dry cleaners, customers receive a discount/clothes passport, which they dont have to take home with them instead ...