As for me, the art lies not in solving complex
problems, but in solving them in a simple way.
Jérôme Stettler, Dipl. Ing. FH / MAS ETH MTEC
- Microsoft Technologies
- Enterprise Application
- Machine Control
- Content Management Systems / Web Portal
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Applications
- Documentation Systems
- Television/Radio and Electronic Publishing
- Machinery and Plant Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Maschinen- und Anlagenbau
- Elektro- und Metall-Industrie
- Medien (Fernsehen/Radio & elektronisches Publizieren)
- .NET, WPF, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- WinRT App
- WebServices (REST, SOAP)
- MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Continuous Integration, Inspection and Delivery
- SCS is now Microsoft-Partner in Azure CloudWe are pleased to announce today that we have become a Microsoft partner in Azure Cloud. In the past years, solutions based on cloud technologies have become widespread. Cloud technologies offer many advantages, but also have their tricky points. To ensure that we can continue to offer optimally tailored solutions for our customers, SCS has further ...
- Usability as a success factor in Machine Learning projectsAlso in ML projects the usability of the user interface is key to success. On the IBM Watson Platform, PDF documents can be used for the training of Machine learning (ML) algorithms. For this purpose, a large number of documents need to be annotated manually. The annotation is an time-consuming work. Making a suitable tool available for ...
- TechEvent: SVUPP – Telemedicine aids newbornsAt the third TechEvent this year Dr. med. Thomas Baumann and Dr. med. et phil. Stefan Essig have shown us how telemedicine can support pediatricians when diagnosing hip dysplasia. SVUPP is the Swiss association for pediatric ultra sound applications. Thanks to the new SVUPP Exchange Portal, the vision for telemedicine, designed for practicing pediatricians in Switzerland ...
- Track and Trace in high performance packaging systemsThe World Health Organization (WHO) assumes that over 25% of the medicine sold in developing countries and about 50% of medicine ordered online are fake. According to WHO’s estimations, the death toll in Africa alone amounts to 100’000 per year due to fake medicine. As a reaction to these figures, numerous governments worldwide are releasing ...