The future requires innovation. The implementation of attractive products needs an interdisciplinary way of thinking as well as professional action based on partnership.
These are our strengths indeed.
Dr. Christof Bühler, Dipl. EL. Ing. ETH
Life Science continues to develop very rapidly due to enormous progress in molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology and computer science. Typical life science areas of use are cell biology, microbiology, system biology, biophysics, immunology, bioinformatics, neurosciences, biomechanics, biomaterials, foodstuffs, pharmaceutical research and medical diagnostics.
- Applied Biotechnology and Physics
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Microscopy and Spectroscopy: UV-VIS-NIR range
- Optoelectronics: Laser, Photo Detectors, MEMS, EOCB
- Algorithmics, Quantitative Signal, Image and Data Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Drug Screening – ”Micro-spectroscopy data processor“ (µSpec DP)
- High-speed image processing – Particle beam profiling
- Cell Biology – Image analysis software for morphological sperm analysis
- Scientific Imaging – ML software for user-free 3D cellular object recognition
- Physics Instruments – High-voltage nanosecond pulser for detector (MCP) gating
- Development and implementation of innovative hardware and software solutions thanks to multidisciplinary expertise and networks in life science, physics and engineering
- Clothes Passport for an iPadHerrmanns Laundry Service AG operates dry cleaners and laundries both in Switzerland and elsewhere. As is customary in many dry cleaners, customers receive a discount/clothes passport, which they don’t have to take home with them – instead it is stored on-site in a card index file. Due to large customer lists, there can be long ...