We love to hear about your problems!
Where standard solutions fail, we feel right at home.
Florentin Marty, Dipl. Mikrotech.-Ing. ETH
- Machine Vision and Industrial Signal Processing
- Cost-effective and Self-learning Sensor Systems, Machine Learning
- Intelligent Decision Making, Optimization Tasks
- Planning the Allocation of Scarce Resources (Operations Research)
- Big data: Statistical Analysis of Large Datasets
- Improving quality and control by measuring the relevant parameters
- Gaining insights by means of automated data analysis
- Making the right decisions, even if constraints are complex and available resources are scarce
We operate independently of system or sensor providers and are guided by the existing processes and infrastructure. The well-documented results of our work become the property of our clients. This means that interface sovereignty remains in their hands and allows them maximum freedom of choice in the future.
- Tech-Event about the SBB diagnosis vehicleThis week, we could celebrate our first tech-event about the railway infrastructure diagnosis vehicle gDFZ from SBB. Joel Casutt, Florentin Marty and Patrick Wernli led the audience with over 200 guests through the vision, how the Zentrales System works, collects data, computes data makes them ready and visualizes them, as well as which sensors are ...
- Round Table of Experts „Industry 4.0 – Internet of Things – Cloud“Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, Cloud – all these terms are currently being discussed all over. However, most of the time, a common understanding is missing about the meaning of these terms and the way they are to be implemented in the industry. Also, the benefit for the customer is not always clear. During a recent ...
- SCS Optimizer GameModern print media are highly customized products, which efficiently appeal to lots of customer groups with well-defined contents and enclosures. The logistical management for hundreds and thousands of enclosures as well as the optimal planning of the complex production requires sophisticated algorithms, i.e. solution strategies. The corresponding specialised mathematical/IT area is called operations research. The ...
- Visual inspection of clinical sample vesselsThe Hamburg, Germany based company GLP systems GmbH is an innovative specialist in the area of information and automation systems for clinical laboratories. GLP systems has revolutionised the carriage of the samples with a new approach: just like on a Carrera toy racetrack, the sample vessels are being transported with intelligent vehicles, so called CARs, on ...