We are following an ecologically compatible approach to operating our business that is based on responsible resource management and a minimal impact on the environment. The necessary funds have been made available.
As part of this approach, we set objectives that are subject to on-going reviews.
SCS pursues the following environmental objectives:
- Minimisation of the impact our business activities have on the environment
- Our services promote the development, realisation and marketing of environmentally friendly products
- Provision of ecological information and motivation of staff to act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Purchasing of materials and products takes re-usability and environmental compatibility into account
- Focus on correct disposal policy
- Compliance with statutory environmental protection regulations.
Extract from the SCS Environmental Management document.
Many of our projects have a strong focus on environmental aspects. Be it by saving energy through the use of modern and efficient technologies or by directly increasing the effectiveness of the systems. Examples are e.g.:
SCS is ISO 14001 certified.
Blog Environment & Quality
- Combat climate change with gamificationClimate change and its impact will affect us all in the future. A few years’ ago, we organized Eco-lunches at our offices. During these lunches, we discussed the idea of combating climate change with an element from gamification. This is why we are glad that this year, myblueplanet.ch launches the myblueplanet coach app that allows challenges ...
- swisslex.ch – Certified for the maintainability and quality of the source codeWe are very proud that swisslex.ch – the leading online-platform for legal information in Switzerland – is now certified according to the SIG/TÜViT Trusted Product Maintainability Criteria. This certificate is awarded to software products that fulfil strict requirements regarding maintainability and quality of its source code. Swisslex.ch was rated with 4-stars, ranking it in the top ...