- Swisseldex mandates SCS to develop its ‘datahub’, the Swiss electricity sector’s central platform for energy metering data.
- SBB commences operations with the gDFZ (railway infrastructure diagnosis vehicle).
- SCS celebrates 25 years.
- Alain Brenzikofer heads the newly found departement ‚Decentralized Systems‘ mit a focus on blockchain- and ITO systems.
- Florentin Marty is nominated Department Head of the Measure&Decide department
- Since 2017, we are over 100 employees.
- The FPGA based stock-exchange allows to trade 10 times faster and absolutely fair. The Swiss Trading Box AG will further market the technology.
- The modular architecture of the SBB ZKE allowed an adaptation of the solution in time for the opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel with still 100% availability.
- The newly founded Smart Grid Solutions AG takes over the technology from the GridBox project and enter the market as a technology and solution provider.
- Dr. Alexis Guanella is Department Head of the newly founded Software Solutions Department with focust on public transport.
- The GridBox project is Switzerland’s most comprehensive Smart Grid Project. It is in live operation in the Bernese Kiental (BKW) and Zurich Affoltern (ewz).
- The FARO archive system enables the journalists at Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen (SRF) efficient search and access to video and radio material.
- SCS receives the contract for the development of central systems for the SBB “towed diagnostics vehicle” (gDFZ).
- transports publics genevois (tpg) concludes the retrofit program for 500 ticket vending machines with great success.
- SCS is one of the first companies to be certified to the new system SN EN ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015.
- The first tumor patients recieve irradiation treatment at PSI with the pioneering Gantry2 technology with protons.
- STUDER launches the CPU-based DSP core.
- With the new wireless system REMICO, Rega has a communications system which significantly supports rescue operations.
- SCS is awarded the excellent 4th place when participating in the “Swiss Employer Award” for the first time
- Certification for maintainability and quality of the source code by SIG/TÜViT.
- Mercedes brings the new E- and S-Classes with driver assistance systems onto the market based on stereovision.
- SSCS celebrates its 20th anniversary.
- Retrofitting of the ticket machines for public transport service of Zug (ZVB) is completed. Successful integration into the ITV Z-Pass.
- Public transport service of Lucerne passenger information platform is selected as a regional data hub.
- SAT1/Pro7 adopts FARO, a digital video archive system.
- SCS establishes its eighth department, and the company expands to 80 employees.
- Product launch of the Limmex emergency watch.
- RRoll-out of the new Swisslex platform.
- BLS networks its own train monitoring systems.
- The public transport service of Lucerne modernises its passenger information platform.
- SCS becomes ISO 9001 certified.
- Schubert brings a packaging system with integrated OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) Cockpit onto the market.
- Swiss Television puts the FARO digital video archive into operation.
- The ZKE alarm system, used for the detection of overheating brakes and hot boxes, increases safety on SBB’s rail network.
- SCS wins the Vision Award and implements its first project in accordance with CENELEC standards.
- The NOVA 3D-Display brightens the hall of Zurich Main Station.
- SCS gains the trust of its one-hundredth customer.
- SCS employs more than 50 staff members.
- PSI commissions the control system of the Gantry2 proton therapy system in ‘fast scanning mode’.
- 2005 SCS relocates to larger office buildings in the Technopark and is restructured into four departments.
- SCS is headed by a CEO for the first time. The Administrative Board is enlarged with two external members.
- Swiss Television manages its first channel with the Proteus planning tool.
- The Swiss Light Source (SLS) is commissioned at PSI with digitally controlled power supplies.
- Anton Gunzinger receives the ‘Entrepreneur of the Year 2001’ award in the category Commerce/Services.
- SCS gets its first international customer project whose value significantly exceeds 1 million Swiss Francs.
- SCS relocates within Technopark.
- AGFA converts image processing in photo laboratories into digital technology.
- SCS ceases to market its own products and instead fully focuses on customer projects.
- SCS receives the Design Award at the CeBIT/Hannover Messe.
- D950, the first digital mixing system by STUDER Professional Audio, comes onto the market.
- The first industrial project lays the foundation for customer-oriented development projects.
- The Gigabooster, the first and only SCS product, comes onto the market.
- Anton Gunzinger founds SCS with the aim of turning supercomputer technology at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich into specific products and marketing them.